Thursday, November 12, 2009

So this week has been an incredibly stressful week for my, academically at least. There has just been so much going on, meetings, exams, papers due, i feel like i have no time at all. This weekend unfortunately is not looking up as of right now. I have two quizzes and an assignment due for Intro to Psychology, as well as lots of reading. I need to come up with a formal outline for a speech plus making revisions to our own papers for this class. I also need to study for a lab practical for Anat and Phys next week, which is one of my major stressors.
Anatomy and Physiology really interests me but the actual class is very demanding. It definitely is more advanced than any A&P courses I have ever taken before. I also have troubles with studying because in high school, I never had to study much. I never acquired good study skills which is hurting me now in college. For A&P, you need to obtain a C to pass the class. Lately, with such difficult exams, I have been struggling. Hopefully by dedicating more time to studying and such, I will improve my grade before the final.
All my other classes have been going pretty well. I personally think that I am a pretty strong student and truly do like attending class and working on productive assignments. Hopefully everyone else's classes are going well for them! Have a good rest of the semester and year!

No comments:

Post a Comment